2005 – Present: Self-employed; Information Technology Consulting
• Consulting for both Information Technology infrastructure and networking as well as business processes.
• Software customization and implementation.
• Custom application development
• Client references available upon request
2009 – 2012: Instructor and Mentor: iCarnegie:
As a subsidiary of Carnegie Mellon University, iCarnegie has been charged with an ambitious mission: Develop courses, programs, teaching methods and learning technologies to change the world by transforming lives.
• Mentor of new professors in institutions implementing iCarnegie’s courses.
2005 – 2012: Adjunct Professor: Pittsburgh Technical Institute
• Adjunct Instructor for both Information Technology, Multimedia Technology, and Programming disciplines
• Hardware instruction
• Software development, with a specialty in Database Development and Management
1998 – 2005: Pittsburgh Technical Institute
Instructor 1998 to 2002
Department Chair, Electronics 2002 to 2005
• Department Chair is responsible for all areas of academics within the department including: staffing, curriculum, student satisfaction, scheduling, and budget.
• Supervision of team of nine instructors and assistants.
• Certified to teach Database Management and User Interface courses for iCarnegie (Association with Carnegie Mellon University).
• Second year instructor in the Information Technology program teaching:
• Database Design and Management
• Microsoft A-Plus Technologies
• Computer Operating Systems II
• A-plus Certified – April 1999
• Complete Microsoft Course #832: System Administration for SQL Server 7.0 – April 1999
• Taught Audio/Video Editing and Production in the Multimedia department